[Pacemaker] Reload implemention for RA

Jan Horníček jan.hornicek at cesnet.cz
Mon Oct 1 09:12:51 EDT 2012

Thank you for suggestions.

Finally I managed to rewrite the script, so it's capable of reloading.
But I have one question.

Why, when I remove the first parameter definition (parameter
name=status) in metadata section of Dummy RA, the reload isn't performed
and stop/start is applied instead?

It was also the reason, why my RA wasn't reloading. It started to work
after adding one parameter definition before the original one.

Thank you.

Jan Hornicek