[Pacemaker] Pacemaker + cman for GFS2 and OCFS2

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Jun 14 11:45:26 EDT 2012

It is also worth checking your cluster.conf to ensure you have <cman
expected_votes="1" two_nodes="1" /> set, assuming this is a two node
cluster. That said, if both nodes are up then you should have gotten
quorum anyway, so Emmanuel is right to suspect your network
configuration. Make sure your switches properly support multicast groups
and that you've properly configured or have disabled iptables on your nodes.

--
Digimer