[Pacemaker] Starting of multiple booth in the same node

Yuichi SEINO seino.cluster2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 06:20:47 EDT 2012

Hi Jiaju,

I have a question about booth.
Can you allow multiple booth to start in the same node?

If it is restrict, then I think that we need to change the error message.
Currently, the following error message is output when multiple booth started.

ERROR: failed to bind socket Address already in use
or
ERROR: bind error -1: Address already in use (98)

Though, this error message is also output for another case. So I want
to identify starting of multiple booth
from a error message. I guess that we can determine this case from the pid file.

Sincerely,
Yuich
--
Yuichi SEINO