[Pacemaker] How to write a master/slave resource-script

Stallmann, Andreas AStallmann at CONET.DE
Thu Jun 14 10:19:27 EDT 2012

Hi!

Excuse my blindness; I found the „Stateful“ script, which is obviously the template / skeleton I was looking for. Unfortunately it comes without explanaition. Does anyone know, where I’d find this?

Cheers and thanks,

Andreas

CONET Solutions GmbH, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 19, 53773 Hennef.
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Siegburg (HRB Nr. 9136)
Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Anke Höfer