[Pacemaker] How to write a master/slave resource-script

Stallmann, Andreas AStallmann at CONET.DE
Thu Jun 14 10:14:25 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I’m currently trying to write a master/slave resource script for our web application. As a reference I’m reading the scripts for drbd and Yves script for MySQL. Still, I can’t claim to understand them fully. Are there perhaps any “skeleton” scripts out there, which give me a rough impression which return values are expected, which variables have to be set for crm to be happy etc.? If there’s any howto you know of, I’m glad if you send me a RTFM (directing me to the “fine manual” ;-) ).*

Cheers,

Andreas
*I’m not asking how to bring the application to behave as a master or slave. That’s something our developers take care of. I’ve to call a URL from the resource script, which then cares for promote/demote/status.

CONET Solutions GmbH, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 19, 53773 Hennef.
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Siegburg (HRB Nr. 9136)
Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: Anke Höfer