[Pacemaker] Behavior of booth arbitrator when used pacemaker

Jiaju Zhang jjzhang at suse.de
Thu Jun 7 06:13:25 EDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-06-07 at 18:22 +0900, Yuichi SEINO wrote:
> Hi  Jiaju,
>
> I have a question about booth arbitrator.
> I use pacemaker to start up booth arbitrator.
> When booth arbitrator is started up,  a ticket information is not
> still written in cib.
> This cib have the node with arbitrator.
> But a ticket information is written in this cib after a ticket was
> granted to a site.
> Since a ticket was granted, cib always have a ticket information.
> I guess that crm_ticket write a ticket information.

Yes, currently the behavior is like this.

> Do you think this behavior is a bug?

I've been thinking it is a usability issue but not a bug;) since what we
cared about is the granted ticket information. If it has not been
granted before, it doesn't matter.

> I think that cib should have a ticket information when booth
> arbitrator is started up.

So we may need to add a logic, which initializes the ticket information
to the cib at first.

Thanks,
Jiaju