[Pacemaker] Behavior of booth arbitrator when used pacemaker

Yuichi SEINO seino.cluster2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 05:22:48 EDT 2012

Hi  Jiaju,

I have a question about booth arbitrator.
I use pacemaker to start up booth arbitrator.
When booth arbitrator is started up,  a ticket information is not
still written in cib.
This cib have the node with arbitrator.
But a ticket information is written in this cib after a ticket was
granted to a site.
Since a ticket was granted, cib always have a ticket information.
I guess that crm_ticket write a ticket information.

Do you think this behavior is a bug?

I think that cib should have a ticket information when booth
arbitrator is started up.

Sincerely,
Yuichi

--