[Pacemaker] DRBD secondary to primary when primary lost connection

Felipe Gutierrez felipe.o.gutierrez at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 22:31:28 EST 2012

Hi,

I research on the internet and I thing I should use *ocf:pacemaker:ping.*
And I did this, but I think it is missing some thing, because DRBD still
doesn't became primary on the secondary node.

*primitive ping_gateway ocf:pacemaker:ping op monitor interval="10"
timeout="60" params host_list="10.1.1.1" multiplier="100"
clone ping_clone ping_gateway meta interleave="true"
location grupo_ping grupo_ip_drbd rule -inf: not_defined pingd or pingd lte
0*

Could someone help, please?

Thanks
Felipe