[Pacemaker] DRBD secondary to primary when primary lost connection

Felipe Gutierrez felipe.o.gutierrez at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 20:46:43 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

I did this configuration on my corosync(pacemaker) and my iintend was to
failover the IP and the DRBD secondary to primary, when the master/primary
lost connection. I was thinking if I configure the IP floating and create a
group to it, it will carry on the DRBD to primary on the other node.

Does anyone have a hint?

Thanks in advance,
Felipe

crm configure
primitive drbd ocf:linbit:drbd params drbd_resource="r1" op monitor
interval="60s" role="Master" op monitor interval="59s" role="Slave"
ms drbd_ms drbd meta master-max="1" master-node-max="1" clone-max="2"
clone-node-max="1" notify="true"

primitive drbd_fs ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem params device="/dev/drbd1"
directory="/mnt/drbd1" fstype="ext3"
colocation fs_on_drbd inf: drbd_fs drbd_ms:Master
order fs_after_drbd inf: drbd_ms:promote drbd_fs:start
commit

primitive ClusterIP ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 params ip=192.168.0.80
cidr_netmask=32 op monitor interval=30s
location prefer-cloud11 ClusterIP 1: cloud11

group grupo_ip_drbd drbd_fs ClusterIP
colocation grupo_on_drbd inf: grupo_ip_drbd drbd_ms:Master
commit--
*--
-- Felipe Oliveira Gutierrez
-- Felipe.o.Gutierrez at gmail.com