[Pacemaker] Enable remote monitoring

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu Dec 6 04:08:12 EST 2012

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb at suse.com> wrote:
> On 2012-12-06T12:39:02, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:
>
>> > [1] and it'd perhaps even be cleaner if, indeed, we had resource sets
>> > instead of groups, and could reference them as aggregates as well. But
>> > that may be a different discussion.
>>
>> I would very much like to ditch groups for sets, but there are still some things I just can't get to work without the group pseudo resource.
>
> What if the id of a resource set could be used as a reference in other
> constraints?
>
> The resource set would then implicitly become said "pseudo object".

The only way to do that properly is to create a fake resource that
represents the set (basically make colocation sets more like groups,
not the other way around).
Which we will probably have to do anyway to get require-all=false to
work for colocation.

For ordering it was easy, we just create some fake actions that only
show up in the graph.
But colocation operates on resources, which would show up in the status :-/