[Pacemaker] Enable remote monitoring

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Wed Dec 5 20:30:57 EST 2012

On 05/12/2012, at 3:45 AM, David Vossel <dvossel at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Personally, I'm ok with the shell exploding things.  A 1-1 mapping between XML and crmsh isn't strictly necessary.
My original motivations for the container concept were two-fold
1) obviousness to the user
2) implementation flexibility for developers

If we expose a new constraint or resource option, then 2. goes out the window and 1. doesn't strictly need to be done at the XML level anymore.

There was also 3) Limited scope for misuse :)
But I'm reasonably confident with 'failure-delegate' on that front.