[Pacemaker] crm shell

Jay Janssen jay.janssen at percona.com
Tue Dec 18 14:19:18 EST 2012

Having learned pretty much everything I know about pacemaker (which isn't a lot) using the crm shell, I am dismayed to find it isn't included in pacemaker 1.1.8.

Since when is it a good development practice to deprecate (and not only deprecate, but completely abandon and stop supporting altogether) features that were in the previous dot release?  It's almost like you *want* us annoying users to go use something else. </rant>

Seriously, how am I supposed to edit CRM configurations on the command line with the provided tools?

Jay Janssen, MySQL Consulting Lead, Percona Inc.
http://about.me/jay.janssen
Percona Live in Santa Clara, CA  April 22nd-25th 2013
http://www.percona.com/live/mysql-conference-2013/