[Pacemaker] Debugging pacemaker state transitions

Sutherland, Rob RSutherland at BroadViewNet.com
Tue Aug 14 08:30:22 EDT 2012

We're running SLES 11 SP1 so we're running pacemaker-1.1.5.

By the way, I am aware of the hb_report tool. It's a start but I haven't
found it to be particularly useful.

Rob

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 6:20 AM, Sutherland, Rob
<RSutherland at broadviewnet.com> wrote:
> Whenever something goes wrong with one of our systems I find myself
> asking the same questions:
>

> - in which state was pacemaker?
>
> - what transition is being attempted?
>
> - why?
>
> - did it succeed?
>

> The answers to these question are in the logs, of course. The logs are

> huge, making this quite a chore .

Effort has been put into recent versions to make them less verbose, what
version are you running?