[Pacemaker] Tool to query Corosync multicast configuration?

Andreas Ntaflos daff at pseudoterminal.org
Mon Aug 13 09:45:30 EDT 2012

Hi,

is it possible to somehow query the multicast address(es) and port(s)
used by Corosync? I mean other than using grep and awk:

egrep "mcastaddr:" /etc/corosync/corosync.conf| awk '{print $2}'

Is there a commandline tool that displays such information? I have
looked at corosync-cfgtool, but neither the "-a" or "-s" switches make
it output any multicast information.

The reason I am asking is that I want to write a Puppet/Facter fact so
that we get some overview over our many two-node clusters and their
multicast configurations.

Thanks,

Andreas