[Pacemaker] Postgresql streaming replication failover - RA needed

Takatoshi MATSUO matsuo.tak at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 02:03:37 EST 2011

Hi  All

I create a RA for PosstgrSQL 9.1 Streaming Replication based on pgsql.

RA
  https://github.com/t-matsuo/resource-agents/blob/pgsql91/heartbeat/pgsql
Documents
  https://github.com/t-matsuo/resource-agents/wiki

It is almost totally changed from previous patch
http://lists.linux-ha.org/pipermail/linux-ha-dev/2011-February/018193.html
.
It create recovery.conf and promote PostgreSQL automatically.
Additionally it can switch between the synchronous and asynchronous
replication automatically.

If you please, use them and comment.

Regards,
Takatoshi MATSUO