[Pacemaker] Postgresql streaming replication failover - RA needed

Serge Dubrouski sergeyfd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:10:30 EST 2011

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 12:55 PM, Attila Megyeri
<amegyeri at minerva-soft.com>wrote:

> Hi Florian,

And that's exactly the reason why I haven't implemented it yet. With the
current way how replication is done in PostgreSQL there is no easy way to
switch between roles, or at least I don't know about a such way.
Implementing just fail-over functionality by creating a trigger file on a
slave server in the case of failure on master side doesn't create a full
master-slave implementation in my opinion.

--
Serge Dubrouski.