[Pacemaker] [pacemaker][patch 2/4] Simple changes for "Pacemaker Explained", Chapter 5 CH_Resources.xml

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Mar 21 05:03:06 EDT 2011

ack with the following ammendments

+                  <listitem><para>Started - Allow the resource to be
started. In the case of <link
linkend="s-resource-multistate">multi-state</link> resources, they
will not be promoted to master.</para></listitem>

While we're at it, can you make "not" bold pls?

+	  By default, the cluster will not ensure your resources stay healthy.

How about:

+	  By default, the cluster will not periodically check the health of
your cluster resources.

I think the comma after option is correct here
-      <para>To set a default value for a operation option, simply add
it to the op_defaults section with crm_attribute. Thus, </para>

s/abled/enabled/
+	<para><command>cibadmin -M -X ‘<op id="public-ip-check"
abled="false"/>'</command></para>