[Pacemaker] Cluster proxy pacemaker-corosync in a BladeCenter

Robert van Leeuwen vanleeuwen at stone-it.com
Wed Mar 2 14:32:27 EST 2011

> Robert,
>
> My cluster has two nodes, in this case what happens with pacemaker-corosync
> without quorum disk? It's possible?
>
> Until now this cluster run with Heartbeat but this not run correctly because
> when one node down, the other fencing this a this fencing the other and two
> restarted continually.

Ahhh the classical fencing deathmatch....
Tim Serong has written a nice piece about this:
http://ourobengr.com/ha

In my opinion you should add a third node, even if it is just for cluster voting.

> How stonith device I use RSA IBM.

I guess there is a a rsa stonith agent but you probably also can use IPMI (most servers support this)

Robert van Leeuwen