[Pacemaker] Cluster proxy pacemaker-corosync in a BladeCenter

victor victorxpbcn at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 11:26:30 EST 2011

Robert van Leeuwen <vanleeuwen at ...> writes:

> [...]
but I do not know if there is a
> stonith agent for you're specific chassis...
>
> Robert van Leeuwen

> Bugs: http://developerbugs.linux-foundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?
product=Pacemaker

Robert,

My cluster has two nodes, in this case what happens with pacemaker-corosync
without quorum disk? It's possible?

Until now this cluster run with Heartbeat but this not run correctly because
when one node down, the other fencing this a this fencing the other and two
restarted continually.

How stonith device I use RSA IBM.

Sorry for my bad English.
Thank you