[Pacemaker] Problem using Pacemaker and jboss

tariq fillah tariqfcb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:57:43 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'am trying to add jboss as a resource in pacemaker. I run the following
command : *configure primitive appserv ocf:heartbeat:jboss params
jboss_home=/usr/lib/jboss-5.0.0.GA op monitor depth="0" timeout="240s"
interval="10s"*
I get the following warnings :
                      *WARNING: Cluster: default timeout 20s for start is
smaller than the advised 60s*
*                      WARNING: Cluster: default timeout 20s for stop is
smaller than the advised 120s*

And from the output of crm_mon I have the following

*Failed actions:*
*    appserv_start_0 (node=web14, call=4, rc=5, status=complete): not
installed*

Jboss is correctly installed and I can run it from the run.sh correctly.

Can anyone help me.

Thanks in advance