[Pacemaker] Startup ordering problem

Jody Nickel jnickel at coretrace.com
Fri Sep 10 16:33:25 EDT 2010

Brett Delle Grazie <brett.dellegrazie at ...> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Comments interleaved below,

Brette,
  Thanks for your response and I might end up trying something along those
  lines but it gets even more complicated with Hibernate in the mix. The
  other problem is how can I tell from within Tomcat whether there is a
  real database problem or that the database has migrated to another node.

  I had hoped to use the cluster to start/stop services so that I don't
  need to worry about trying to distinguish what type of database problem
  has occurred from within the application.

  I can't seem to get the ordering right with the configuration I've
  included, the services stop/start but not with the ordering or restarting
  that I thought pacemaker should enforce via the rules.

Jody