[Pacemaker] quorum forum

Brandon DeYoung brandon.deyoung at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 16:36:25 EDT 2010

Hi Clusterlabs mailing list,

Some of my co-workers are frustrated with ricci and luci. Hence, I am on a
Quixotic quest for something "*better*".

I'm following the *Pacemaker Cluster from Scratch* guide.

In the example setup of a 2-node cluster quoration is ignored with this
config:

crm configure property no-quorum-policy="ignore"

In RHCS i got accustomed to using a quorum disk in a 2-node cluster. I've
searched, but have been unable to find any reference to something similar in
pacemaker. Is this something that is planned or is the value of this
approach dubious?

Thanks for any and all thoughts on this!

~Brandon