[Pacemaker] how to realize group with colocation?

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu May 20 03:10:27 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Dennis J. <dennisml at conversis.de> wrote:
> On 05/19/2010 08:59 AM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
>> Which part of
>>
>> "web_start_0 failed with rc=6: Preventing web from re-starting
>> anywhere in the cluster"
>>
>> Is not clear to you?
>>
>> Have a look what rc=6 means:
>>     http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.0/html/Pacemaker_Explained/s-ocf-return-codes.html
>>

> If the error code is specifically defined then why not output the actual
> message as well like this:
>
> "web_start_0 failed with rc=6 (The resource's configuration is invalid. Eg.
> A required parameters are missing.): Preventing web from re-starting
> anywhere in the cluster"

Sorry, but I don't plan on outputting War and Peace every time an
operation fails, I feel requiring a 65" screen would have a larger
impact on usability.
The very next line does contain this though:

WARN: unpack_rsc_op: Processing failed op web_start_0 on vm2: not configured (6)

Or perhaps look at the crm_mon output:

Failed actions:
    web_start_0 (node=vm2, call=16, rc=6, status=complete): not configured