[Pacemaker] Shouldn't colocation -inf: be mandatory?

Vadym Chepkov vchepkov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 09:45:12 EDT 2010

Andrew,

I took the latest sources from the repository an got myself pacemaker Version: 1.0.9-6bf91e9195fe7649e174af0ba2c67dbd902d4a2b
Just to remind what all this story began from, I want to be able to define resources that should never run on the same node.

Here is the config

primitive d1 ocf:pacemaker:Dummy
primitive d2 ocf:pacemaker:Dummy
primitive d3 ocf:pacemaker:Dummy
colocation only-one -inf: d1 d2 d3

It seems to be working almost fine, and by the way, sorry if it seems like I am never happy, I really appreciate your help, I started this crusade to cluster everything in sight and face lots of challenges on the way.
Anyway, what is not quite right is what I described in an earlier post.

Online: [ c20 c19 c21 ]

Full list of resources:

d1	(ocf::pacemaker:Dummy): Started c19
d2	(ocf::pacemaker:Dummy): Started c21
d3	(ocf::pacemaker:Dummy): Started c20

If I bring node c19 down:

Node c19: standby
Online: [ c20 c21 ]

Full list of resources:

d1	(ocf::pacemaker:Dummy): Started c20
d2	(ocf::pacemaker:Dummy): Started c21
d3	(ocf::pacemaker:Dummy): Stopped

I never wanted for d3 to be brought down, just didn't want d1 started anywhere else.
What configuration should I have used?

Thank you,
Vadym