[Pacemaker] Pacemaker cluster: OpenAis communication channels

Romain CHANU romainchanu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 02:40:34 EDT 2009

Florian, I have checked the different links you have sent and I am a bit
confused with this RRP matter.

I want to use two machines (primary / secondary) and set up the following
interfaces:

- eth0 : direct link between primary and secondary
- bond0: bonding of eth1 and eth2 (redundant network with two switches).

Will there be any issues while using these two interfaces for OpenAis
communication channels? (especially with the bonding)

Thank you.