[Pacemaker] Why are fatal warnings enabled by default?

Manfred Hollstein manfred at die-hollsteins.de
Wed Oct 21 12:12:43 EDT 2009

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009, 17:56:25 +0200, Florian Haas wrote:
> >> libnet-1.1.4-3.el5
> >
> > API changed. I'll see how this can be detected at the configure
> > stage.
>
> Now since this seems to be a libnet related problem, why does it also
> occur when I configure with --disable-libnet? By contrast it does go
> away when libnet is uninstalled. Is some autoconf magic broken there too?

I'm not sure if there are any real rules as to which packages (and which
versions) are required for successfull building. I remember similar issues
with GCC over 10 years ago, after which we decided to document the stuff
required for building it successfully. Do we have such rules documented
for Pacemaker?

Cheers.

l8er
manfred