[Pacemaker] Installation woes (w/Debian packages)

Colin colin.hch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 04:07:56 EDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Colin <colin.hch at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The config explained document is excellent -- once everything is up
>> and running to arrive at "its level".
>
> Agreed.  I've started working on some howtos to fill the gap, but it
> will take time :-)

Another question regarding how to activate a pacemaker config: Is
there any way to activate the config before the cluster starts up?

(Scenario is that the installation of the cluster nodes is fully
automatic. It seems a bit awkward how to configure pacemaker if I
can't just write out a config file during install: I need to somehow
make sure that on first system boot a script that activates my config
is executed, but not too early because it takes a minute or so until
cibadmin(1) and friends actually work...)

Thanks, Colin