[Pacemaker] Recommended versions for the cluster stack?

Thomas Georgiou tageorgiou at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 20:30:46 EDT 2009

I do not know what the recommended versions are, but I wrote ebuilds
for the pacemaker/corosync cluster stack with the latest versions that
were available at the time.  They are located here
http://code.tjhsst.edu/vm-overlay/vm-overlay.  I believe there might
be a small bug in the permissions in the pacemaker ebuild, but I do
not remember if I fixed it.  We are currently using the ebuilds in a
testing environment running semi-production services (secondary
mailserver, nameserver).  However, we do not have need of dlm, drbd,
or ocfs2 yet.  If you do use ebuilds, please respond with what you
used, or if you modify mine, how you modified them.

Thomas Georgiou

P.S. Now I see you already have things installed.  Did you install
them by hand, or through ebuilds?