[Pacemaker] Recommended versions for the cluster stack?

Jonathan jdccdevel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 19:13:58 EDT 2009

Hello:

I'm trying to set up a pacemaker/openais cluster on Gentoo, which
requires building the entire stack from source.
I have everything running, but the stack has some strange stability
issues, (in particular during a reboot), that I'm sure are due to some
version incompatibilities.

What software versions comprise the recommended stack for Pacemaker?
(I.E. what versions are currently tested and/or in production?)

In particular, I  am interested in the version numbers of:

pacemaker
openais
libdlm
drbd
and ocfs2

If my software versions aren't too far off, I'll post my logs after the
weekend. It's been a frustrating afternoon trying to get my cluster back up.

Thanks!

Jonathan

--
J. deBoer Computer Consulting.