[Pacemaker] Low cost stonith device

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Oct 5 08:01:49 EDT 2009

On 2009-10-05 10:37, Johan Verrept wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
>    I completed the RA and have attached it. As far as I can tell it is
> fully functional but I would appreciate it if someone "in the know"
> would take a look and gave me some feedback.

I'm unable to test this as I don't have a device available, but:

> gethosts)
> 	# print hosts with domainname
> 	domain=`domainname`
> 	for host in `list_devices`;
> 	do
> 		echo $host.$domain
> 	done;

Can you make sure that this works both on systems where "uname -n"
returns just the hostname (such as Debian or SuSE), and on those where
it returns the FQDN (such as RHEL/CentOS)? I'm not sure if gethosts
always expects to get the FQDN, or whether it expects node names as
found in the CIB -- which, outside RHEL/CentOS, are unqualified.

Cheers,
Florian