[Pacemaker] System Health backend patch part 1

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Tue Jun 30 08:14:12 EDT 2009

I'd prefer sbin_PROGRAMS instead of halib_PROGRAMS for
notifyServicelogEvent (the others are only installed there for legacy
reasons).
Also, since you're linking against crmcommon (which should be
$(top_builddir)/lib/common/libcrmcommon.la btw), you may want to use
the crm_err(), crm_debug() macros instead of using syslog directly.

If you're happy with those two changes I'll make them and commit