[Pacemaker] monitoring events exported through web interface?

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Tue Jun 23 06:54:27 EDT 2009

Димитър Бойн wrote:
> Thanks, Dejan!
> Indeed I know I can get formatted data from CRM_mon what I was rather trying to ask is
> - Is there and integrated HTTP Server like in the monit package or has somebody done an Apache or Tomacat integration that I could follow?

what do you mean by apache integration?

do you have any issues with setting up an http server of your choice
and usuing

> crm_mon -d -h /var/www/crm_mon.html

?

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15