[Pacemaker] System Health backend patch part 1

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Jun 8 18:00:20 EDT 2009

You might find:

+	syslog (LOG_INFO, "Event id:        "U64T"\n", event_id);
+	syslog (LOG_INFO, "Log timestamp:   %s\n", ctime (&(event->time_logged)));
+	syslog (LOG_INFO, "Event timestamp: %s\n", ctime (&(event->time_event)));

to be quite noisy.  Perhaps LOG_DEBUG and/or combining them into a
single line would be a good idea.

+	    if (execvp (attrd_updater_args[0], attrd_updater_args) == -1)

I think instead of exec'ing attrd_updater, you might as well link
against libcrmcommon.so and use the attrd_update_no_mainloop()  API
call.