[Pacemaker] OCF HB ipaddr2

Infos E-Blokos infos at e-blokos.com
Sun Jun 7 00:49:35 EDT 2009

Hi,

I faced a little problem with ipaddr2 and iptables.
when you create a CLUSTERIP resources it uese the -I option to Insert in
iptables.
but aftera iptables -nvL INPUT you can see that the rule is before the main
iptables rules.
the result is all daemon that work on the CLUSTERIP address are blocked.
I change the -I option by a -A (Append) and it works flawessly.
Maybe I did a non logical thing, so if it's the case is anyone can explain
me ?

Thanks

Franck Chionna

believed to be clean.