[Pacemaker] SFEX resource agent

NAKAHIRA Kazutomo nakahira at intellilink.co.jp
Fri Feb 20 00:06:57 EST 2009

Hi, Ranjan

 > <instance_attributes id="primitive_sfex-instance_attributes">
 >  <nvpair id="nvpair-836151d6-d2bc-4534-b6ec-7457a4706f8f"
 >   name="device" value="/dev/sde"/>
 > </instance_attributes>

The "device" attribute value must be sfex partition name
like a "/dev/sde1". That is not device name like a "/dev/sde".

Still, if it doesn't solve the problem, then please report
the result of hb_report.

Best Regards,
NAKAHIRA Kazutomo

Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> On 2009-02-19T16:42:51, Priyanka Ranjan <priyanka3rdfeb at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> i am not able to start this resource . it is failing due to unknown error.
>>> can anyone help me here in debugging .  following is the error message.
>>>
>>> primitive_sfex_start_0 (node=node1, call=11, rc=1, status=0): unknown error
>
> Try looking for the error message in the logfiles.
>
> Or try starting it manually on the commandline and see what happens.
>

> Regards,
>     Lars

NAKAHIRA Kazutomo
NTT DATA INTELLILINK CORPORATION
Open Source Business Unit
Software Services Integration Business Division