[Pacemaker] ANNOUNCE: Pacemaker 1.0.2 now available (maintenance release)

Simon Horman horms at verge.net.au
Tue Feb 17 18:05:48 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:47:59AM +0100, Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] wrote:
> hello simon,
>
> thanks for your work!
>
> Simon Horman wrote:
> > I have made preliminary packages for Debian experimental,
> > which should work with Debian unstable (sid). They are
> > also likely to work on Debian stable (lenny), although
> > I have not made any attempts to verify this.
>
> what about amd64 binaries? i wanted to test your binaries but can
> only build my owns :)

Once these packages are uploaded for Debian they will be automatically
rebuilt for all architectures. In the mean time, I'll see about building
some amd64 ones. But feel free to build your own :-)

> > These pacemaker 1.0.2-1 packages can be found at:
> > http://packages.vergenet.net/experimental/pacemaker/
> >
> > Heartbeat 2.99.2-1 packages can be found at:
> > http://packages.vergenet.net/experimental/heartbeat/
>
> again - what about using a more recent version? e.g. the ones tagged
> for SLES?
>
> after testing heartbeat 2.99.x (currently 2da4c7de9e28) and pacemaker
> "1.0.2pre" (currently f228d820ba27) for quite some time now, i would
> not recommend anything prior to this versions.

Thanks, that sounds like a reasonable request.

--
Simon Horman
  VA Linux Systems Japan K.K., Sydney, Australia Satellite Office