[Pacemaker] ANNOUNCE: Pacemaker 1.0.2 now available (maintenance release)

Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] r.bhatia at ipax.at
Tue Feb 17 06:11:51 EST 2009

Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> Far later than I had hoped, but here is the latest and greatest from the
> Pacemaker project.

thank you for your efforts! the release happened faster than i expected.
i have to say that pacemaker 1.0.2 seems to be a very decent release.
a lot of bugs have been fixed and it works really good in a
semi-production environment.

> As mentioned previously, this release has only been verified with the
> OpenAIS stack (in order not to delay it any more than it has been already).
>
> There is no reason to suspect it doesn't work with Heartbeat, and indeed
> people have been using development builds with no problems, however it
> hasn't undergone stress testing with CTS so there may be issues that
> have not been observed in production.

i can confirm that the 1.0 stable branch has continued to work with
heartbeat throughout the development of 1.0.2. a lot of bugs have been
addressed and decent enhancements have made their way into the project.

maybe there were some glitches but if so they were fixed in a fast and
professional way!

overall, i have been a happy 1.0.2 beta user :) thank you once again!

cheers,
raoul
DI (FH) Raoul Bhatia M.Sc.          email.          r.bhatia at ipax.at
Technischer Leiter

IPAX - Aloy Bhatia Hava OEG         web.          http://www.ipax.at
Barawitzkagasse 10/2/2/11           email.            office at ipax.at
1190 Wien                           tel.               +43 1 3670030
FN 277995t HG Wien                  fax.            +43 1 3670030 15