[Pacemaker] exclusive activation of Volume Group

Romi Verma romi3rdfeb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 04:27:12 EST 2009

ok let me explain it bit more.
i have configured lvm resource in cluster and it is running on node A . as
expected the vg is active on node A

but from node B , if  i do vgchange -a y <vgname> , it becomes active on
node B also .and this is not affecting the lvm resource. lvm resource is
running fine on node A  as if nothing happend.

i saw the lvm resource agent code . it is using only vgchange -a y <vgname>
during resource start up and due to this it is happening.
i expected it to , exclusivly activate the VG during resource start up.
(vgchange -a e )

do we have some other Resource agent which exclusivly activate the VG during
resource start up??