[Pacemaker] Stonith external/riloe

Priyanka Ranjan priyanka3rdfeb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 06:47:10 EST 2009

Hi ,
by looking at a discussion ,  i got to know that for executing stonith  we
should have no-quorum-policy set to "suicide". but unfortunately even after
setting this  and producing spilit brain situation , the stonith/riloe is
not getting executed.  is there any other parameter which is responsible of
invoking stonith.

i saw ppl talking about the  spilit brain situation where stonith gets into
race condition and both nodes try to stonith each other in loop. but in my
case stonith is not getting executed even once :(

Can someone help me here.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance