[Pacemaker] Call cib_create failed (-47): Update does not conform to the configured schema/DTD

Stelio Plautz stelio at sphome.net
Fri Feb 6 03:07:51 EST 2009

Hi,
following the DRBD Howto (http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/DRBD_HowTo_1.0).
I've configured my DRBD and Filesystem resources. But when I try to configure the
constraints, as described in the howto, I get the following errors:

crm(live)configure# order ms-drbd0-before-fs0 mandatory: ms-drbd0:promote fs0:start
crm(live)configure# colocation fs0-on-ms-drbd0 inf: fs0 ms-drbd0:Master
crm(live)configure# verify
element rsc_order: Relax-NG validity error : Invalid attribute score for element rsc_order
element rsc_location: Relax-NG validity error : Element constraints has extra content: rsc_location
element configuration: Relax-NG validity error : Invalid sequence in interleave
element configuration: Relax-NG validity error : Element configuration failed to validate content
element cib: Relax-NG validity error : Element cib failed to validate content
crm_verify[31514]: 2009/02/04_12:49:38 ERROR: main: CIB did not pass DTD/schema validation
Errors found during check: config not valid
crm(live)configure# commit
Call cib_create failed (-47): Update does not conform to the configured schema/DTD
<null>
ERROR: could not create fs0-on-ms-drbd0
offending xml: <rsc_colocation id="fs0-on-ms-drbd0" rsc="fs0" score="inf" with-rsc="ms-drbd0" with-rsc-role="Master"/>

Call cib_create failed (-47): Update does not conform to the configured schema/DTD
<null>
ERROR: could not create ms-drbd0-before-fs0
offending xml: <rsc_order first="ms-drbd0" first-action="promote" id="ms-drbd0-before-fs0" score="inf" then="fs0" then-action="start"/>
---
The following packages are installed on server running Debian etch:

ii  heartbeat                   2.99.1-1                    Subsystem for High-Availability Linux
ii  pacemaker                   1.0.1-1                     High-Availability cluster resource manager for Heartbeat and/or OpenAI
ii  libopenais2                 0.80.3-4                    Standards-based cluster framework (libraries)
ii  pacemaker-pygui             2.0-1                       Python based Pacemaker GUI

Any idea how I can solve the problem ?

Thanks stelio