[Pacemaker] spilit brain situation

Romi Verma romi3rdfeb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 03:53:15 EST 2009

Thanks Dominic,
i have two questions now.

1) what does no-quorum-policy= suicide means then??  does it remove the
resource completely.

2) why each node is thinking itsef as DC as Andrew said after spilit brain
election happens and one node is selected as DC. This is not happening in my
case.
i dont have any stonith configured in my cluster . do i need stonith to
handle spilit brain situation.