[Pacemaker] very urgent

Glory Smith xx2glory at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 02:48:16 EST 2009

Hi All,

I need an urgent help . i am planning to use suse 11 openais cluster. i need
to know one very basic question . how does it handle data intigrity. i have
seen some document on  scsi2reservation but that does not persist during
node reboot.  i have seen some disussion that Persistent reservation (Scsi
-3) is not available on suse 11 but i am very much sure that there must be
something you ppl are using to protect your data and address data intigrity
issue during spilit brain.

can any one tell me whats are the possible mechanism to protect  data  in
suse 11. Please do answer. this is very important for me . i will have to
take decision whether i should start using suse 11 or not.

i am aware that RHCS has Persistent Reservation feature. due to some reasons
i cant use RHCS . i want to use suse11 .
please help me with this.

waiting for your reply,
Thanks