[Pacemaker] STONITH

Priyanka Ranjan priyanka3rdfeb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 03:16:31 EST 2009

hi ,
i want to configure STONITH in my two nodes openais (suse 11) cluster. i am
looking for a doucment on this. i saw Configuration 1.0
Explained<http://clusterlabs.org/mediawiki/images/f/fb/Configuration_Explained.pdf>on
 clusterlab site but unfortunately the stonith section does not have
any
information. if any one can send me a link , it will be very helpful.

if no such good document is available , can anyone send me steps for
configuring STONITH . do we configure clone .

 i am interested in suicide STONITH , i am running two STONITH suicide
resouces as clone on both nodes but when i am bringing dowin the network
interface on a node it is not being reset.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Priyanka.