[Pacemaker] Re: Pacemaker 0.7.3 won't let me delete resources

Bruno Voigt Bruno.Voigt at ic3s.de
Sun Sep 28 18:15:53 EDT 2008

Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 05:03:37PM +0200, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
>
>> On Sep 25, 2008, at 3:48 PM, Bruno Voigt wrote:
>>

>>> Ok, I just found out, that I have to delete the constraints before.
>>> A better error message would be great.
>>>

> A bit of advertisement for the cli (I need guniea pigs too :)
>
> If you use the new CRM CLI interface (aka crm), it will delete
> all the constraints which reference the resource you want to
> delete:
>
> # crm
> crm(live) # configure delete hbtest1a
>
> or:
>
> # crm configure delete hbtest1a

Hi Dejan,

that did not work for me in 0.7.3,
because I tried before the command "crm resource manage testbvol".

root at xen20a:/etc/xen# crm configure delete testbvol
ERROR: syntax : meta is_managed=true
Call cib_delete failed (-47): Update does not conform to the configured
schema/DTD
<null>
ERROR: could not delete testbvol
offending xml: <primitive id="testbvol"/>

I think the renaming of attributes like "is_managed" to "is-managed"
will cause a lot of headaches for many people,
at least I needed some time to find and change all affected ones in my
scripts ..

WR,
Bruno