FW: [Pacemaker] RFC: How do you upgrade?

Pinto, Phil (GTS) phil_pinto at ml.com
Wed May 7 10:40:19 EDT 2008

No sorry - I posted the output from the build yesterday in a tar file.  Here is a copy of that EMAIL with attachment

Hi

Andrew thanks for the fast turnaround on this - but it appears that I'm still having a problem - I should have sent this in the first place. But attached please find the output from build process using the latest src rpm.

Thanks...

Phil Pinto