[Pacemaker] crm_resource enhancement requests

Dominik Klein dk at in-telegence.net
Thu May 15 08:13:17 EDT 2008

-W -r $groupid should not report "running" when the group is only
partially running or say "partially running".

-M could check whether there is any node with a positive score for the
resource before entering the -INFINITY constraint and refuse entering
the migration constraint if there is no node we could migrate to.

-M -H $nodename should check whether $nodename has a score of -INFINITY
or a failcount of INFINITY (which wouldnt allow $resource to run there
even with the added constraint of score INFINITY) and refuse entering
the migration constraint if any of that is true.

I wish I could implement this stuff myself, but unfortunately, I can't.
I have some almost working but pretty hack-ish bash stuff as a
workaround that my resource admins are supposed to work with some time
soon, but it would be really helpful if the cluster came with these
features.

Comments?

Regards
Dominik