[Pacemaker] PE-Engine-Processing

Andreas Mock Andreas.Mock at web.de
Fri Jan 18 04:47:25 EST 2008

I agree with Lars to not seperate the HA community when not necessary.
I just want to know where to post to. You know some guys don't like
crossposting.

> In answer to your original question, yeah, there will have been some
> errors earlier on that might make this particular input "interesting"
> to an admin/debugger at a later point.
> So it saves it as pe-warn-* (instead of pe-input-*) and logs that
> message.

My initial question is not completely answered. Probably I simply don't understand. ;-)
The log entry is saying: Hey guy, there's something which caused a warning
in the PE. I save this in pe-warn-* for you.
O.K. so far so good. But when I look at this file and put it through crm_verify I
can't see any messages which would explain why the initial warning was issued.

So, where do I have to look at to see what caused the warning message in the log.

Best regards
Andreas Mock