[Pacemaker] PE-Engine-Processing

Andrew Beekhof beekhof at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 02:24:53 EST 2008

On Jan 17, 2008, at 11:14 PM, Andreas Mock wrote:

> Hi Lars,
>
> thank you for your quick reply.
>
> I saw the graphics at http://clusterlabs.org/#Architecture and
> therefore
> thought that PE related questions belong to CRM et altera.
> Sorry for posting to the wrong place.

No need to apologize,  lmb and I just need to get our stories
straight :-)

I'll continue to also answer pacemaker/crm questions on linux-ha but,
personally, I'd prefer questions to be sent to this list.
Particularly since not everyone will be using the heartbeat stack
anymore.

In answer to your original question, yeah, there will have been some
errors earlier on that might make this particular input "interesting"
to an admin/debugger at a later point.
So it saves it as pe-warn-* (instead of pe-input-*) and logs that
message.