[Pacemaker] pcs group colocation and ping rules

Diego Remolina diego.remolina at physics.gatech.edu
Mon May 13 10:03:43 EDT 2013

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody can tell me what is the best way to replicate
the following crm commands in pcs. It seems pcs cannot do any
collocation rules using groups (or I just do not know how to properly do
it). I was also not able to figure out how to colocate a drbd resource
on the connected node using ping and rules.

These are the relevant entries one uses with crm:

group fileserver fs_export fs_scratch ClusterIP1 ClusterIP1arp nfs samba \
         meta target-role="Started"

primitive pingd ocf:pacemaker:ping \
         params host_list="10.0.0.1" multiplier="100" \
         op monitor interval="5s" timeout="30s"

clone pingd-clone pingd \
         params ping-dampen="5s" ping-multiplier="100"
ping-hosts="10.0.0.1" \
         meta target-role="Started"

location ms-drbd_export-on-connected-node ms-drbd_export \
         rule $id="ms-drbd_export-on-connected-node-rule" $role="Master"
-inf: not_defined pingd or pingd lte 0

How would I get this done with pcs? I pretty much had to downgrade to
the older pacemaker packages that had crm included to configure this
cluster.

Thanks in advance,

Diego