[Pacemaker] Full API description for Fence Agent

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Jun 13 16:26:29 EDT 2013

On 06/13/2013 10:51 AM, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> On 2013-06-11T09:34:10, Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca> wrote:
>
>>    If you have any trouble, please don't hesitate to ask here and we will do
>> our best to help.
>
> I wonder what the perspective is on standardizing on one fencing API.
> Both the "old" cluster-glue one and this one are remarkably similar
> (except for passing in stuff via stdin or the environment, mostly).
>
> Anyone else interested in merging them?
>

> Regards,
>      Lars

I can't see Red Hat changing their existing API, but if the current API
can be unaltered and simply added onto then I think it would be fine.
I'm not in any position to make this call though.

I do volunteer to write the updated/new/merged API though. The current
one needs to be updated badly anyway.

--
Digimer
access to education?